Tax Scope & Rate of VAT
- Standard rated : By default all supply of goods and services and imports in the UAE (and the GCC) will be considered as subject to Vat @ 5% known as standard rated supplies.
- Zero Rated :
- Exports of goods and services to outside the GCC;
- International transportation, and related supplies;
- Supplies of certain sea, air and land means of transportation (such as aircrafts and ships);
- Certain investment grade precious metals (e.g. gold, silver, of 99% purity);
- Newly constructed residential properties, that are supplied for the first time within 3 years of their construction ;
- Supply of certain education services, and supply of relevant goods and services;
- Supply of certain Healthcare services, and supply of relevant goods and services.
- Exempt Supplies : Financial Services (Fee based services taxable and Margin based services Exempt), Residential properties, Bare land andLocal passenger transport.
Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +971 55 7397058